Steam chicken is one of the yummiest and healthiest chicken recipes you can include in your meal. Easy dinner recipe for food lovers looking to lose weight without compromising flavor. It will provide you with an irresistible taste that will add value to your dining experience.
Because the halal chicken is marinated and steamed to cook, it is a healthy yet tasty recipe. Halal organic chicken is critical for our protein intake. As a result, a chicken steam roast is a good option.
- Chicken 700 grams
- Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander Seeds ½ Teaspoon
- Fennels ⅓ Teaspoon
- Salt ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Mango Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder ½ Teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Yogurt 1 Cup
- Whole red Peppers 4 – 5
- Yellow food color 2 Pinches (optional)
- Aluminum foil as needed
- To make the chicken marinade, combine cumin, coriander seeds, fennel, and whole red pepper in a frying pan.
- Roast on low heat until fragrant.
- Grind all of the ingredients together to make a fine powder.
- Add all powdered spices to a large mixing bowl.
- In addition, season with salt, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, mango powder, black pepper, and cumin powder.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make a smooth paste with the yogurt and ginger garlic paste.
- Sprinkle with yellow food coloring
- Add the chicken to the paste and thoroughly coat it on all sides.
- Marinate for an hour, then store the marinated bowl in a cool place.
- Wrap the chicken in aluminum foil after 1 hour of marinating.
- STEAM THE CHICKEN: Place the chicken in a strainer and set it aside.
- Turn up the heat to high and wait for the water to boil. Cook for 30 minutes with the pan covered.
- If necessary, add more water to the pan.
- Remove the chicken from the foil carefully after 30 minutes.
- Roast the chicken in an aluminum pan and place it over the skillet (tawa).
- Now, preheat the skillet (tawa).
- Let the chicken cook the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes, depending on how moist it is. This step is used to give the chicken a roasted appearance as well as to evaporate excess water. Cook until the chicken has a roasted texture and a different color.
- Roasted “Steam Chicken” is done and ready to serve. You can serve it with Naan or garlic rice.
Tips To Follow
- To ensure proper cooking, wrap the chicken entirely in aluminum foil.
- Cooking the chicken in aluminum foil keeps it juicy and tender.
- Remove the foil from the steamer with care.
- Gently open the foil, as it will be filled with steam.
- To steam chicken with bones, 30 to 40 minutes of steaming is sufficient.
It’s a simple and healthy chicken steam roast recipe idea. There are several methods for steaming chicken, each with its marination and seasoning. You can avoid using oil and unsaturated fats when steaming to reduce calories and make food more digestible.