Eighteen is a world-class lifestyle destination that provides a one-of-a-kind living experience complete with high-end facilities and indulgences. Eighteen Islamabad is currently developing a luxurious villa and apartment complex with high-end amenities. The project offers residents the option to live in the city in a safe, pleasant, and comfortable environment.
Eighteen is dedicated to establishing a family-friendly and safe environment, and it provides beautiful living alternatives for families of various sizes. Families may select between studio, one-bed, two-bed, three-bed, and four-bed magnificent apartments, as well as Half Kanal, 1 Kanal, 2 Kanals, 4 Kanals, and 8 Kanals sumptuous private villas, all of which are outfitted with world-class amenities.
Developer and owner:
Eighteen Islamabad is a joint venture by Ora Developers, Saif Group Ora Developers, and Kohistan Builders & Developers in eighteen areas of Pakistan’s capital city. ‘Zarkon Heights’ in Islamabad’s sector G-15 has been completed by Kohistan Builders and Developers.
Mr Naguib Sawiris, an Egyptian billionaire, owns the Ora Developer Company. Mr. Naquib Sawiris previously controlled Mobilink, one of Pakistan’s major mobile networks.
Eighteen is being developed by Ora Developers in collaboration with Saif Group and Kohistan Builders & Developers. The project is significant in the city’s history since its Pakistani and Egyptian developers are well-known in the business for their high-quality work and inventive culture.
It is envisioned as a sustainable living community that would provide people with the greatest lifestyle. The society has been designed by the community developers to be a safe and pleasant place with world-class amenities.
The project is situated on the Kashmir highway, 5 kilometres from Golra Mor and 3 kilometres from the Lahore-Islamabad exit. It is the most convenient housing community to Islamabad city, and it is only a few kilometres from the Islamabad International Airport. The project is immediately near to University Town, one of the region’s oldest housing societies.
The Capital Development Authority will shortly accept Eighteen Islamabad’s No Objection Certificate (NOC) (CDA). We may anticipate the CDA to approve the society’s NOC and layout plan shortly because there have been no allegations of illegal growth or land infringement.
Approval for Access from the Sirinagar Highway via the Eighteenth Interchange:
The project has received interchange permission on the major Srinagar Highway, according to Eighteen’s team. A letter from FWO (MORE) to Eighteen has been circulating, suggesting that the two organisations have signed an MOU for the building, operation, management, and maintenance of an interchange to be created to provide access to the society from the major Sirinagar Highway.
- Eighteen occupies a 2.77 million square yard plot of land that has been strategically built. Buildings account for 16 percent of the overall area, golf courses for 35 percent, roads for 17 percent, community services for 12 percent, open spaces for 11 percent, commercial spaces for 5 percent, and utilities for 4 percent. The entire property is built around nicely planted, broad roadways with spectacular vistas.
- With 1068 luxurious villas and 971 contemporary and elegant flats, there are almost 2000 residential units. The flats are spread among 28 buildings, each having a maximum of four units per floor and seven stories.
- The luxurious villas are distributed into ten clusters of villas according to the strategically planned floor map and footprint. All villas are surrounded by the stunning landscape of open spaces or golf courses. The sizes of these villas start from a minimum of ½ Kanal and go up to 1, 2, 4, and a maximum of 8 Kanal.
- One of the most iconic projects of the eighteen is its 18 hole 7,200 Yards of a Championship Golf Course
You may also like to learn about the Park View City.
Nearby Landmarks and Places:
- New International Islamabad Airport
• Bahria Town Phase-8
• DHA Phase
• Mumtaz City
• Airport Enclave Islamabad
• Top City
• University Town
• Penta Vista High Rise Tower
• Blue Area, Islamabad
• Saddar, Rawalpindi