Bone Broth, a healthy soup is made from the bones of different animals. Bones of animals like chicken, lamb, fish, and beef containing some meat pieces and connective tissues when cooked in water with vegitables make a healthy soup which is highly enriched in a protein and having lots of collagen.
Drinking bone broth is the best way to having all the nutrition hidden in the bones of the animals that you can’t eat. It has been said that bone broth is liked and made by people from the beginning of life on Earth. This is usally used in winters. In this guide we’ll let you know how to make bone broth and how bone broth is best source of protein. Read more about Beetroot benefits for men.
How to make bone birth at home?
You can easily make bone broth at your home by following these simple steps:
- Took your favourite animal’s bones and put them into the cooking pot.
- Add some salt, vinegar, and yougurt in the cooking pot.
- Add some vegitables in the pot like carrots and others according to your taste.
- Add some water in the pot. There are two options of cooking bone broth with more and less quantity of water. If you want to make it quick you can add little water and cook it on high flame for three to four hours. At other side add more water and cook it on low flame for 36 to 48 hours. Second option is the best option if you really want to enjoy the bone broth.
- Remove the bones after cooking it completely.
- Serve it
Bone broth protein:
Bone broth protein is rich in protein and have massive combo of different useful nutrients like Collagen, glycine, chondrotin and glucosamine. Approximately, a 45 calorie glass of bone both contains 10 grams protein. It is source of healthy dose of protein with less colories. There are many animals who have huge quantity of protein in their bone broth but chicken broth has more protein as compared to other animal’s bone broth. So if you’re looking for massive quantity of broth you can go with chicken bone broth.