Smart home gadgets guide:
We’ve got the latest and greatest picks for you in our June 2022 edition of the Ultimate Guide to Smart Home Devices.
June’s longer days and warmer weather create ideal conditions for all those DIY projects you have on your mind. And while you probably already have a security camera, there are always newer and better versions. Wondering which ones to get? We have answers in our ultimate guide to smart home devices.
If your garage is a bustling hub of people retrieving bikes and skateboards all summer long, the Wyze Cam v3 Garage Door Controller is a worthwhile investment. It allows you to monitor and control your garage door from anywhere at any time.
And the Belkin Wemo Smart Plug with Thread is a cool addition to the smart home. Connect virtually any small appliance to your iPhone or iPad for remote control.
Make your home smarter than ever with our ultimate guide to smart home devices.
1. The Wyze Cam v3 Garage Door Controller allows you to view and control your garage door from anywhere, giving you peace of mind.
You’ll never have to drive back home to double check your garage door with the Wyze Cam v3 Garage Door Controller. You can check it and close it from anywhere. Plus, you can even give guests access when you’re not there.
2. The Door Ringer video doorbell allows you to hear, see and speak with visitors from anywhere in the world. It even sends motion alerts.
The Door Ringer video intercom is a great addition to your smart home as it combines a doorbell and surveillance system. Yes, it will allow you to open the door from anywhere and send motion detection alerts to your smartphone.
3. The Belkin Wemo Smart Plug with Thread works with your iPhone, iPad, Siri, or Wemo Stage, allowing you to control devices from anywhere.
Do you want to control almost any small appliance from your iPhone? Add the Belkin Wemo Smart Plug with Thread to your smart home setup. With it, you don’t have to worry about leaving the appliances on when you go out for the day. Just turn them off in the Home app. It’s super practical, which is why this product became our ultimate guide to smart home gadgets for 2022.
4. The Lorex 2K Pan-Tilt Outdoor Wi-Fi Security Camera gives you a 360° view of your outdoor space, eliminating dangerous blind spots.
Lorex 2K Pan-Tilt Outdoor Wi-Fi Security Camera Video
Want to keep an eye on your porch while you’re away? Consider installing the Lorex 2K Pan-Tilt Outdoor Wi-Fi Security Camera. This pan and tilt camera gives you full coverage, connects to Wi-Fi, and has an IP66 weatherproof rating.
5. The Wyze Smart Switch gives you control over smart and regular light bulbs from anywhere and works with popular voice assistants.