There are great privileges that come with financial success in life. That would include not having to stand in long lines, being able to choose a restaurant without looking at the prices, and being able to vacation where and when someone wants.
Access to Private Jets is a Privilege of Financial Success
Taking things one step further, real financial success affords people the opportunity to take private jets when they go on vacation or for business. Imagine for a moment that you and some friends decided to take an impromptu trip to Las Vegas. Wouldn’t it be great to simply place a call and hire a private jet to Vegas? Of course, it would be great. Why?
To better understand the real benefits of having a personal jet at your disposal through a charter company, you would only need to embrace the flexibility that would afford you. Let’s further discuss this flexibility.
The Need to Avoid the Inconvenience of Commercial Travel
Booking a ticket on a commercial flight is like putting handcuffs on your travel plans. Here are some of the ways commercial travel restricts you:
- If you need to cancel, you might not get a refund
- If you needed to change your flight, you would be charged that extra rescheduling fee
- You have to be at the airport at least two hours before the scheduled takeoff time
- No ability to control the possibility your flight will be abruptly canceled or delayed
- Beyond first-class seating, your seating space is drastically limited
- Refreshments only available for an additional charge
- You would be subject to the poor travel habits of hundreds of other passengers
Does this sound like a good way to start or end a trip? And to pay for the right to go through such inconvenience seems silly.
Embracing the Flexibility of Private Jet Travel
Of course, you might not have the financial resources to use private charter jets. Even so, a group of people could pool their resources and leverage a private jet price down to something more affordable. It’s worth trying because of the flexibility afforded to anyone traveling via a private charter jet.
As a counterpoint to the inconvenience that comes with commercial travel, let’s take a look at the flexibility that is afforded by chartering a private jet:
- Time savings – there is no need to show up at the airport until minutes before flight time
- Private airports are less crowded and much easier to access
- It’s the client who decides when flights will depart
- There is no additional charge if a flight needs to be slightly delayed
- Private jets provide passengers with plenty of room to work and move about
- Clients get to decide what is going to be on the menu for meals and refreshments
- Food and refreshments are often included in the price of the charter
- If a client makes a mid-air decision to choose another destination, they may have the ability to do so
- Clients can request specific pilots and attendants
Doesn’t that sound like a more enjoyable way to travel? While it might not be an option that everyone can afford, it’s certainly an option that people should consider if they can afford it. Nothing is a better experience than traveling in a Jet charter according to your own schedule.
It’s reasonable that affordability would be an issue. However, the flexibility of private jet travel would afford you has to be taken into consideration. An astute person would go through a cost assessment process before making a decision.
First, one would need to assign a monetary value to the flexibility afforded by private jet travel. That should include assigning a value to the time that is not wasted.
After deducting the value of the flexibility of private jet travel from the price of said travel, a picture is created. The comparison between commercial air travel and private jet travel becomes possible, making the decision easier to make. You might also be surprised at just how affordable a private charter jet would be if you spread the financial obligation over multiple people.